Top Ad 728x90

Monday 13 June 2022

THE BEST TEXAS TOAST SLOPPY EVER!!

 


Ingredients:

Lean ground beef; 1 pound.
2 large chopped Onions.
Garlic powder; I used a ½ t spoon.
¾ Cup.Of Ketchup.
2 t spoons.Of Tomato paste.
½ T spoon.Of Worcestershire sauce.
2½ t spoons.Of Brown sugar.
Salt & ground Pepper, to ur liking.
Green Mill Texas Toast, I used four.
Shredded Cheddar cheese.

Directions:

In order to have a proper bake, the temperature of your oven should be set to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.

1st Step – To begin, I browned the ground beef with chopped onion on the stovetop over medium heat, and I drained it as early as possible.
 
2nd Step – In a separate bowl, I mixed the ketchup with brown sugar, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, and salt & pepper. And then I gave it a good stir to ensure that all of the ingredients were well-combined.
 
3rd Step – Once all ingredients are incorporated, I simmer over medium heat until the mixture has thickened to the desired consistency.
 
4th Step – In the meanwhile, I placed the Green Mill Texas Toast in the preheated oven and roasted it for roughly 5 min, just until the tops were golden brown.
 
5th Step – At this point, I put the Sloppy Joe Mixture on top of my golden-brown Texas Toast.
 
6th Step – And the last thing I did, and for me is the key to make your Texas Toast Sloppy Supeeeeer delicious, I spread a lot of shredded Cheddar Cheese on each slice of toast like there is no tomorrow.

Enjoy !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Top Ad 728x90